Here at Royal Nawaab, we are always looking for ways to improve our service- to maintain our status as the best Asian restaurant Manchester has to offer. Our dedicated team are always adding exciting new dishes to our menu and doing whatever it takes to look after our customers, and so it was only natural that we’d eventually look to develop the restaurant itself.
As part of our desire to keep offering the best dining experience throughout Manchester, we have recently undergone an exciting refurbishment. With a brand new website already launched and a fresh logo on the way, we felt that this was the perfect time to give our restaurant a bit of a face-lift. So, we’ve gone ahead and made some big changes to our Banqueting Hall, and we hope that you’re as pleased with the updates as we are!
After a lot of hard work and dedication, we are now absolutely delighted to unveil the new look of our fantastic hall, and we’re going to run you through the top 5 things you need to know about it:
- Upon entering our brand new Banqueting Hall, the first thing most people are going to notice is the fabulous new carpet that we’ve had installed. Replacing the previous cream-coloured tiles is a vibrant gold, red and navy carpet that brings a sense of sophistication to the entire room. The eye-catching design incorporates intricate patterns and dazzling shapes, and we’re sure it will take your breath away.
- One of the biggest changes to the hall is the installation of a brand new chandelier. Of course, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the previous one, however we felt that a larger, more beautiful model was needed in order for the room to reach its full potential. The new light comes complete with a dazzling red ceiling, which really brings the chandelier to life.
- No Asian wedding will ever be complete without an absolutely gorgeous wedding stage, and so we decided to make some slight changes to ours. We’ve replaced the pillars holding flower bouquets with a lavish curtain backdrop, and added some fantastic pieces of furniture to match. This injection of colour certainly doesn’t fail to draw attention to the stage, and so all eyes will be resting on the happy couple!
- Another big change to our Banqueting Hall is the installation of some stunning plaques, which now line the hall and provide a more natural light. This means that we’ve been able to replace the small lights that previously sat upon the walls, and the installation of these plaques not only brings a certain aesthetic appeal, but also closely resemble windows and therefore make the hall seem much more spacious.
- Finally, one of the main things you need to know about our refurb is that the excellent standard of Royal Nawaab’s customer service has not changed at all. We are still exactly the same restaurant we always have been, and place the happiness of our customers at the heart of everything we do. So there’s no need to worry that Royal Nawaab has made some small changes, because we’re still the same restaurant you know and love!
Our new-look Banqueting Hall reinforces the fact that Royal Nawaab is the best Pakistani restaurant in Manchester, and we hope to see you here soon so that you can see the refurb for yourself!